Who is Marcus Hill?
Cell: 919 810-6975
Marcus E. Hill was born in Asheville North Carolina to G. Edison Hill and Helen Hill. Edison is an attorney in Asheville. Helen hung the moon.
Marcus graduated from UNC in 1978 and UNC Law School in 1983. He then practiced with Clayton, Myrick and Bryant, Patterson. Marcus is
now a sole practitioner and specializes in criminal, traffic, and personal injury. He has given many seminars to attorneys in his areas of expertise.
He has been in practice for over 20 years.
- He is a member in good standing with the Association of Trial Lawyers, the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, the Dan
Pollitt Criminal Defense Bar, the Durham County Criminal Defense Bar, and the Orange County and Durham County Bar Association.
- In addition to his law degree (Juris Doctor), he also has a BA in Psychology.
- He has been helping people save their licenses and their freedom for over 20 years.
- He is admitted to practice before both North Carolina and the Federal Courts and is a member of the North Carolina Bar.
- He spends many hours each month researching the latest cases, legal treatises, scientific literature, and articles on the subject of drunk
driving defense allowing him to be on the cutting edge of DWI defense at all times..
- He graduated from the UNC Law School in 1982 and passed the bar examination on the first attempt. Many attorneys must take the bar
exam more than one time to pass
- He has never been disciplined by the State Bar.
- He is doggedly independent and aggressive, and believes in challenging everything necessary for his clients' defense to be successful.
- Clients come from across North Carolina and from other states to retain his services. He focuses on cases in North Carolina, but he handles
cases all over the US, with the assistance of local counsel.
- He is recognized by District Attorney’s and Law enforcement officers across North Carolina as one of the most aggressive, knowledgeable, and
effective DUI practitioners in North Carolina.
- DUI Help Member